2/24/2013

Industry Playtest!

Some guys from the game industry came to play our games (not only mine, but from the Capstone class) and give us some feedback. This event was in the Master's Game Studio, at the MEB blgd (University of Utah campus). Eat Sleep Play, EA Salt Lake and React Games were there!





The games were:
Avatar Trials: Ninja Uprising - by Stunt Bear Games
Magnetic by Nature - by Tripleslash Studios
Heroes of Rock - by 11/10 Studios

We need to refine our camera and controls, some animations speed and keep working on the level design.
I took some pictures, they are on my personal facebook, but you can check it out here:




We are rushing now, I am lacking time to render and post some videos of what I have been doing, I am sorry for that =/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! :)