12/04/2012

♪ Songs ♫

Hey everybody! =)
Do you wanna listen to some compositions I made for the game? ;)



This post is a continuation of these two another ones: 
First I want to give you guys, future developers (hopefully), a tip:
If you are doing stuff for Xbox (or even XNA), you have to use .PNG and .WAV formats!
Probably XNA accept some other strange format, but these ones are the most recommended (for me) :)

And always record your stuff in WAV, because it's better. Trust me. The file is bigger but you have more information, and if you have more information, you can have better quality and if you want to, you can discard information to have a small file. If you don't have information, you just CAN'T go up on quality, that's impossible. So, kids, use WAV when you are recording. :)

About PNG... it's awesome. Quality amazing, and supports transparency. Do you want something more?


I used Sound Cloud to host the songs! =)

The songs were made together and then I realized that I should split it into two different songs, cause they would fit better.
One is for the Splash Screen (the "Press Start" screen), and the other one is for the menus, until the player start the game.



If somehow you can't play it, try to access this link:
SoundCloud/NinjaTar Songs

Hope you like it! =)
Please give feedback, if you are willing to help this game developer! I would love it, seriously! \o/

Hope to come back soon with exciting news!!


WINTER ALPHA IS COMING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! :)