10/28/2012

Animations!

Let's work on that!

And there is a VIDEO on this post, OHH YEAH! (make sure to check it out!)





I'm going to work on the animations, with my teamate Derek.

I am also going to work in the game design and write the story. I want the story to have at least two different branches (or maybe just different endings), according to player decisions or success.
I am also trying to get familiar with the code, so I can do some changes in my copy and really aply the stuff that I am doing and see how is it working, without bothering the coders. Since in Brazil I had (and I will have more) programming classes, is not really a big deal for me.

We are having some meetings to setup the goals (we call it sprints), and in the animations section we decided to create two polished ones until next sprint (next thursday). Two animations each one.
So, before it, I done two animations (we already have it in the prototype, but I was not satisfied with then, then I started again and made it better), the grab and climb animations.
And, guess what, I always wanted to show my work and receive feedback, but I was not really used to Maya, but now I have a simple video, to show how are the movements! :)

Here we go:


Next animations I am working on are:
Jumping and falling.
Next post I gonna show you, probably.
See you guys next post!
And please give me feedback, if you can! It would be really helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! :)