8/23/2012

First Post - explanation

Yeah, so here is the first post!
I would like to introduce myself and the main goal of this blog.
My name is Paulo Matos, I am a guy from Brazil. There, my major is Technology in Digital Games.
I am in a schoolarship now, in Salt Lake City (Utah), studying game development in the University of Utah.
I must to say that this University is AWESOME. The infraa-structure here is one of the best! And here we have a program called EAE (Entertainment Arts & Engineering), for the game development.

So I am enrolled in a good class called Capstone Production.
And in this class, I gonna develop (with a team) a very good game, that will (probably) be PUBLISHED on the XBOX live.
THAT IS AWESOME!

So the main goal of this blog is to be a kind of journal, where I will post what am I doing, how is my work going on, and ALSO I am intending to post some game stuff, some personal stuff, things about a game developer and how it works. It's not so easy to make a game, guys!

So... Let's do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment! :)